- / Real Estate Pest Control
Real Estate Pest Control
- Real Estate Pest information:
- Sign of Real Estate Pest Infestation ?
- Health Concern Due to Pest
- Common Real Estate Pest Species in Perth
- Can I Do Pest Treatment
- Customer Awareness
- How much
it willcost for Pest Control Treatment ?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
You being a real estate manager need to look after many legal and professional
Sign of Pest Infestation
There exist several types of pests on earth and the number of pests seems high in Perth. The insect pests hide in the properties of Perth in order to
- The oily or musty smell of pests on the property signifies the existence of pests.
- A roach moving across from room to another is a significant sign of pests.
- Termite breeding in the foundation of the property shows termite infestation.
- Droppings or marks of urine on the floor or on the walls imply pest infestation.
- Deep holes and burrows in the garden and lawn are strong signs of pest infestation.
- Sawdust on window sills also signals about pest breeding.
Health Concern Due to Pest
Pests scurrying inside your property can crop up health hazards at your end. Pests are the carriers of bacteria. When the toxic bacteria gets transmitted into your body, your health falls sick and you be the sufferer of bacterial diseases. The presence of pests can give birth to allergies and asthma. Skin infections and lung diseases are caused by pests. Gastrointestinal issues take place because of the existence of pests in your property.
Common Pest Species in Perth
In Perth, Australia, several properties are vulnerable by pests such as bees, wasps, ants, termites, spiders, rats, moths, silverfish, fleas, flies, cockroaches, bed bugs, bird mites, beetles and so on.
Inspection And Areas Covered By us to Control Pest Infestation:
- Our pest professionals will carry out pre-purchase pest inspection in every part of your property to make you aware of the latest position of pests in your property.
ofinspection, baiting and monitoring services will be executed side by side in the property.
- The pest specialists will implement specialized “real estate pest control” treatments in all requisite properties.
- The pest treatments such as bait treatments, gel treatments
anddust treatments are specifically designed to keep the real estate property safe from pests.
Can I Do Pest Treatment Myself?
When it comes to your real estate property, it is advised to hire the
Be careful when you choose a pest control agency for your real estate properties. A lot of pest agencies deal with fake pest services. Hence, you should sign up pest services with us, as you will be provided with authentic pest services and we possess only skilled and licensed pest professionals in our pest agency.
The good news is that you will not be charged high with pest treatments you choose in our pest agency. All pesticides and pest treatments will be provided at the rate which will suit your budget. Call 08 6244 4277
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Q. Do we need to leave the house?
- A. Until and unless you have some serious health issues or you are
pregnant,or having newbornbaby you don’t need to leave the property.
- Q. Does it leave any Smell, Stain
- A. No, we use high-end products, which doesn’t leave any Smell, Stains
- Q. How much time it takes for the treatment?
- A. A. Normally it takes a minimum of 1 hour but
stillit depends on different circumstances such as weather, size of property and kind of pest we are dealing with.
- Q. How we can make the Payment?
- A. After the complication of
job, a technician will provide you with an invoice and you can make the payment either by Cash, Bank Transfer, Cheque and Pay through EFTPOS machine which will incure2% surcharge on the total amount of the invoice.
- Q. How soon can you do the treatment?
- A. Our Technicians are committed
forhelping you as soon as possible. In most cases, we can respond the same or with in 48 hours.
Please CONTACT Enviro Pest Control Perth