- / Property Pest Management
Property Pest Management
- Pest information:
- Sign of Pest Infestation ?
- Health Concern Due to Pest
- Common Pest Species in Perth
- Can I Do Pest Treatment Myself ?
- Customer Awareness
- How much it will cost for Pest Control Treatment ?/a>
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Pests which are crawling inside a commercial business space pose a negative threat to your property. Once pests make their way in the office building, industries and apartment complexes, the nasty pests take less time in destructing your property. Not only the health of inhabitants and employees are at risk, but also the entire plot of your property gets ruined by the malicious critters. Keeping the pest out of your property is a must. Therefore, you should have an annual pest inspection and “property pest control” services to reduce pest problems.
Sign of Pest Infestation
Pests infest in several places which are not easily spotted by human beings. Therefore, you should schedule an appointment with the experienced pest professionals to let you know potential signs of infestation.
- Look for pests’ droppings and urine marks on the commercial possessions.
- Bee hive on the outer portion of the office building or bees humming in the premise of your commercial location.
- Foul odor in the pantry or in the storage areas.
- Piles of sawdust under the cubicle and around cabinets.
- Brown spots on the electrical outlet and on switch plates.
- Shredded papers and wires on the floor.
- Holes in the baseboards or inside the walls.
Spider webs on the ceilings and behind dark areas.
Health Concern Due to Pest
Diseases caused by pests can prove to be life-threatening to people. Several dreadful diseases are associated with pests such as dysentery, typhoid, food poisoning, gastrointestinal illness, asthma, allergies, inflammation on skin which gives birth to skin diseases.
Common Pest Species in Perth
Perth has countless pests which harass people on end. Some common pests which are seen are rats, bees, ants, bed bugs, bird mites, cockroaches, fleas, moths, flies, spiders, termites, wasps >and ticks.
Inspection and Areas Covered By Us to Control Pest Infestation:
- An in-depth inspection on all suspected areas of the office buildings, factories, industries and apartment complexes to locate the infestation sites of pests.
- A thorough assessment of pest infestation and the use of adequate pest measures at the requisite targeted breeding spots.
- The use of “property pest management and strata pest services Perth” plans will be executed at all susceptible zones to keep pests away.
- The high-powered bait treatments, gel treatments, dust treatments and surface sprays will be sprayed and used properly in the entire property to reduce the number of population of pests.
Can I Do Pest Treatment Myself?
Do not take up pest extermination process in your hand. Our pest officers and pest exterminators are skilled enough to banish the pests. The pest treatments used by our pest professionals will sort out pest issues effectively. The pest technicians will take special care of your commercial possessions while using pesticides and repellents in and around your commercial locations. All pest treatments will be executed as per the Australian standards.
Do not be a victim of fake pest agency. Cheap pest services will land you in troubles. Contact and talk to our pest professionals to receive original pest products and high-end pest services which will root out the existence of pests from your commercial property. All pesticides used are free of harsh chemicals. Hence, you can use our enviro-friendly pest controls without hesitation.
How Much it Will Cost for Pest Control Treatment?
No matter which pest products are applied in your property, you can be at ease because all pest products and pest treatments will easily fit into your pocket. The affordable price of “property pest control” services will not put a load on your wallet and will eliminate pest issues in an effective way. Call 08 6244 4277
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Q. Do we need to leave the house?
- A. Until and unless you have some serious health issues or you are pregnant, or having newborn baby you don’t need to leave the property.
- Q. Does it leave any Smell, Stain and Odour?
- A. No, we use high-end products, which doesn’t leave any Smell, Stains and Odour.
- Q. How much time it takes for the treatment?
- A. A. Normally it takes minimum of 1 hour but still it depends on different circumstances such as weather, size of property and kind of pest we are dealing with.
- Q. How we can make the Payment ?
- A. After the complication of job technician will provide you with an invoice and you can make the payment either by Cash, Bank Transfer, Cheque and Pay through EFTPOS machine which will incure 2% surcharge on the total amount of the invoice.
- Q. How soon can you do the treatment?
- A. Our Technicians are committed for helping you as soon as possible. In most cases, we can respond the same or with in 48 hours.
Please CONTACT Enviro Pest Control Perth on 08 6244 4277. We will REACH you soon.