TERMITE PEST TREATMENT PERTH
- Termite treatment Perth
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Safe For Pets And Kids
Book Online Now
welcome to Termite Treatment Perth
OUR TECHNIQUES ARE SAFE FOR KIDS, PESTS &PLANYS
Termites Pest Treatment in Perth
- Termites information
- Signs of Termites Damages
- Termite Inspection
- Common termites species found
- Can I Do Termite Treatment Myself?
- Health Issues due to Termite Infestation
- How and where we will do it?
- Things you must know
- Customer Awareness
- Frequently asked queries
When Do Termites Become Active?
Termites can create havoc if they are at your place. They multiply faster and controlling them is a real challenge. Want to know when they are highly active? Read further…
Termites are most active in warmer seasons, and they never go into hibernation in winter like many of the other pests. Termites follow their daily routine irrespective of the season. It is also said that an average termite colony can eat up to 16 gram per day.
Termites are less active in winter because of the cold temperatures. They might use your home for shelter, warmth, and food. Termites will live in the walls of your home for shelter.
The main advantage is when the homeowner catches an inspection in the winter time as the termite reproductive time is after the winter. The spring and summer seasons are basically the swarm seasons. The termite colony develops very slowly which makes it easier to get rid of the infestation sooner.
The Signs of Termite Infestation
- Floors or the ceilings sag
- There is a hollow sound when you tap wooden surfaces.
- There is discoloration in the ceiling.
- There is wood crumbling on wooden structures and wooden foundations.
- There can be bubbling or peeling of paint on walls.
- Door and windows tend to be jammed most of the time.
Types of Termites
These are the most common types of termites.
- Subterranean Termites
- Drywood Termites
- Damp wood Termites
- Formosan Termites
Three main Categories of Termites in Australia
- Subterranean Termites.
- Dampwood Termites.
- Drywood Termites.
The colonies of Subterranean termites mostly consists of workers, soldiers, king, and queen. The territory can hold more than 60,000 termites and mostly exists under the soil. They build tunnels and mud tubes from the soil upward so they can feed. The tubes protect them against harsh weather and the scorching sun. You can approach the Termite treatment Perth service providers as they are the professionals who can handle all the species of Termites.
The population of their colony is an average of 4,800 termites. The territory consists of soldiers, nymphs, king, and queen. They build their colony with wooden structures. They reproduce in warmer seasons like spring and summer. They are very active during winter and do not go into hibernation.
Damp Wood Termites
Damp wood Termite colonies have soldiers, nymphs, king, and queen. They are not found in structures because they survive on wet wood.
These termites are about ten times larger when compared to the subterranean termite colony population. The population of the soldier Formosan termites can reach from 350,000 to around 2 million.
Termite infestation can cause a lot of damage and loss to your property. It is necessary to carefully inspect your house before taking any decision about termite extermination. It is always better to call in a professional instead of doing it by yourself. There are Termite treatment Perth service providers who can do justice with your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Q. Do we need to leave the house?
- A. Until and unless you have some serious health issues or you are pregnant, or having newborn baby you don’t need to leave the property.
- Q. Does it leave any Smell, Stain and Odour?
- A. No, we use high-end products, which doesn’t leave any Smell, Stains and Odour.
- Q. How much time it takes for the treatment?
- A. Normally it takes minimum of 1 hour but still it depends on different circumstances such as weather, size of property and kind of pest we are dealing with.
- Q. How we can make the Payment?
- A. After the complication of job, technician will provide you with an invoice and you can make the payment either by Cash, Bank Transfer, Cheque and Pay through EFTPOS machine which will incure 2% surcharge on the total amount of the invoice.
- Q. How soon can you do the treatment?
- A. Our Technicians are committed for helping you as soon as possible. In most cases, we can respond the same or with in 48 hours.
Please CONTACT Termites Pest treatment Perth on 0404368476. We will REACH you soon.
OUR SERVICES AREAS:
Throughout Perth we offer the following Pest treatment Services
Termite Treatment in Perth, Termite Barrier treatment Perth, Termites Treatment Perth, Termite Pest Control Perth, Termite Extermination Perth, Cheap Termite Inspection Perth, Termite Treatment Perth, 24hrs Termite Treatment Perth, Pest Control WA, Enviro Pest Control, Pest Control Services Perth WA, Pest Control Northern suburb, Pest Control North of river, Pest Control South of the river, Pest Treatment Perth, Residential Pest Control Perth,Pest Control Home, Discount Pest Control Perth,Weekend Pest Control Perth, Pest Control Deals Perth, Roof Rat Removal Perth, Roof Rat Pest Control Perth, Mice Control Perth, Rat Control Perth, Mice Extermination Perth, Rat Extermination Perth, Rodent Pest Control Perth, Rodents Pest Control Perth, Mice Pest Control in Perth, Rat Pest Control in Perth, Rat Removal Perth WA, Rats Pest Control Perth, Pest Control Rats, Possum Removal Perth, Possum Control Perth, Silverfish Pest Control Perth, Flea Treatment Perth, Flea Control Perth WA,Fleas Pest Control Perth, Bird Mites Treatment Perth, Bird Mites Control Perth, Ant Treatment Perth WA, Ant Control Perth WA, Ants Pest Control Perth, Bed bugs extermination Perth, BedBugs Control Perth WA, BedBugs Pest Control Perth WA, BedBugs Control Perth, BedBug Treatment Perth, Spider Extermination Perth, Spider Treatment Perth, Pest Control Spider, Spiders Pest Control Perth, Bee Hive Removal Perth, Bees Nest Extermination Perth, Bees Nest Removal Perth, Bees Pest Control Perth WA, Bees Pest Control Perth, Bees Control Perth, Wasp Nest Extermination Perth, Wasp Nest Removal Perth WA, Wasp Nest Removal, Roaches Extermination Perth, Cockroach Treatment Perth Wa, Cockroach Pest Control Perth WA, Pest Control Cockroaches, Cockroaches Pest Control Perth, Rat Removal in Perth, Pest Control Perth, Affordable Pest Control Perth, Budget Pest Control Perth, Enviro friendly Pest Control Perth