- / Wasp Pest Control
Wasp Pest Control
- Wasp information:
- Sign of Wasp Infestation?
- Health Concern Due to Wasp
- Common Wasp Species in Australia
- Inspection & Areas we will cover to control Pest Infestation
- Can I Do Wasp Treatment Myself?
- Customer Awareness
- How much it will cost for Wasp Control Treatment?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
The flying insect, a Wasp, belongs to thr category of Hymenoptera. The flying speed of wasp is 40 km per hour. The wing of the wasp is 7.6cm and the length of Asian Giant Hornet which is one of the species of wasps is 5cm. The average size of European Hornet varies from 1.8 cm to 2.4 cm and the Asian Predatory Wasp is around 2cm long. Just as bees and ants, wasp is also considered as a colonial insect. The interesting part is that wasps, bees and ants belong to the same ancestral origin and hence, they are related to each other. Seeing the nest of wasps in the nearby location is indeed a threatening sign for people. Although the stings of wasps are not fatal, but the stings can be very painful. Wasps are mostly perceived in the spring season. The reason is the queen wasp hibernates during the winter season and is on a hunt of a new nesting zone in order to lay her eggs and feed the grubs.
Sign Of Wasp Infestation?
You come to know your territory has been infested by wasps when you see the population of wasps gets exceeded. The activity of wasps usually takes place in shed, attic, wall voids, garage, on trees and in compost bins.
Health Hazards Due To Wasps:
- The stings of wasps are highly toxic.
- The after-effects of the stings of wasps could turn out to be mild or severe.
- The stings of wasps produce allergic reactions on skin which could be dreadful.
- At times, wasps make their nests inside the vents of a building which could pose a high risk to the inhabitants.
- Some common symptoms found are endless itching, allergies on skin, dizziness, difficulty in swelling food and water, burning sensation on the inflicted portion, mild swelling on the affected part, red and puncture marks on the surface of the skin.
Common Wasps Species Found In Australia:
Wasps are found in a large number of specified species all over the world. A lot of species of wasps are yet unspecified. The well-known species which belong to the Vespidae family are the yellow jackets and hornets. Vespulagermanica is the European specie of wasp and can be easily identified. The color of the mentioned wasp specie is black and yellow. The color of legs is yellow which has triangular markings in the abdomen part. Of so many wasp species, you will find common wasp species in Perth which are mentioned above.
Inspection & Areas we Will Cover To Control Pest Infestation
- Visual inspection: The pest technician will make a comprehensive inspection in the internal and external parts and on the infested spots.
- Exterior Surface Spray: Our pest technicians will carry out the treatment process by spraying your entire property with the surface sprays and industry standard pest products.
- Dust Treatment: Dust treatment will be used on breeding spots such as crack and crevices, in the vents and all applicable places.
- Baiting Treatment: Our pest control company makes use of a specialized bait which is used by our licensed-holding technician. This baiting treatment is certain to deliver optimal result in treating wasp infestation.
- Gel Treatment: – We use hazardless gel treatment which possesses no harsh chemicals and can be used everywhere. This unique gel treatment is used on the apt places and objects.
- Recommendations by Technician: When the pest servicemen are done with their pest duties, they will provide you some instructions regarding wasp infestation. You will be having a riddance from wasp problems if you follow those instructions.
Can I Do Wasps Removal Treatment Myself?
Do not fall in trap of wrong pesticides by using over-the-shelves pest products, as such products will not give you the results you expect while you are dealing with wasp infestation in your pricey assets. The technicians from Wasp Pest Control Perth company tackles with Wasp Treatment on a regular basis. They are the experts of the industry who are proficient in removing wasp colony from your area. We ensure to follow the pest products of Australian Standards and we avoid taking shortcuts when we deal with wasp treatment in the specified infested sites.
Cheap prices on your desired pest products which you purchase from other pests online stores do not prove to be effectual in banishing wasp invasion from your interior and exterior place. A lot of people get inclined to use an over-the-shelves product and do not get fruitful result. Later, people choose to get wasp-related services from our pest control company. We hire only trained and licensed pest servicemen who have adequate knowledge on the pest field. Our pest control agency makes best efforts in ridding of customers from their wasp issues. We keep our pest products upgraded regularly. Our pest company makes use of pest repellents and pesticides which contain no toxic chemicals. Keeping the environmental awareness in mind, we apply only enviro-friendly products.
How Much Will It Cost For Wasps Removal Pest Control Treatment?
Talk your pest issues with our skilled team of professionals to receive customized wasp infestation as per the recent status of the pest infestation. Call 08 62444284 for further assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Q. Do we need to leave the house?
- A. Until and unless you have some serious health issues or you are pregnant or having a newborn baby you don’t need to leave the property.
- Q. Does it leave any Smell, Stain and Odour?
- A. No, we use high-end products, which doesn’t leave any Smell, Stains and Odour.
- Q. How much time it takes for the treatment?
- A. A. Normally it takes a minimum of 1 hour but still it depends on different circumstances such as weather, size of property and kind of pest we are dealing with.
- Q. How we can make the Payment?
- A. After the complication of job, technician will provide you with an invoice and you can make the payment either by Cash, Bank Transfer, Cheque and Pay through EFTPOS machine which will incure2% surcharge on the total amount of the invoice.
- Q. How soon can you do the treatment?
- A. Our Technicians are committed for helping you as soon as possible. In most cases, we can respond the same or with in 48 hours.
Please CONTACT Wasp Pest Control Perth on 0404368476. We will REACH you soon.