While we all welcome the summer season with open arms and a huge smile because of all the fun summer brings. From going to the beach to staying indoors with the family, it’s vital to be cautious of insects. Ants and stinging insects are the most irritating pests that intrude your home in the summer.
It’s not surprising to see a line of marching ants in your kitchen. Ants look for places that are a good source of food and somewhere where the heat doesn’t hurt them. Your home is the ideal location for ants. They have a potential source for food, shelter, water and can stay in cool dark places.
To prevent ant infestations in or around your property, then make sure that you follow these few steps.
- Do not leave leftover food in open containers.
- Secure the garbage bins and take the garbage out on a regular basis.
- While cleaning the table or kitchen counter, make sure that there aren’t any food scraps that you might’ve missed while cleaning.
- Clean up any spills, messes and residues immediately.
- Keep your kitchen counters and surfaces free of moisture.
- Keep garbage bins at a safe distance from your home.
It is better to contact ant treatment in Perth as they are the knowledgeable ones.
Bees, hornets, and wasps are a horrifying sight for anyone, especially during the summer season. Many people tend to go to a water source such as lakes, pools or rivers in the summer to cool off, but unfortunately, stinging insects are attracted to open water sources. They are very harmful and can cause life-threatening diseases to those who are allergic. Most people prefer to stay away from areas where there are stinging insects just to avoid a nasty sting.
Here are a few tips to keep stinging insects from stinging you.
- Avoid wearing scented perfumes, lotions, etc.
- Make sure that there aren’t any open sources of water near your property,
- Have a pest control expert inspect your property on a regular basis.
- Avoid wearing bright colored clothes.
- Make sure that there aren’t any spills, stains or food residues left on your clothes.
Professional Pest Control
Bugs are present throughout the year, but the problem reaches its peak especially during the summer season. There are various DIY methods that one can do to control pest infestations but they are temporary solutions. It is much safer and wiser to get a professional pest controller.
They are equipped with experience, tools, and knowledge. They are a smarter option due to their extensive knowledge in the field of pest control as they know various ways they can prevent any infestations in the future. Contact ant treatment in Perth!